Monday, March 29, 2010

Morning Star

The battle has found me I’m still alive,
The Almighty is with me I’ll surely survive.
Darkness surrounds me the Lord is my Light,
Shining forth victorious through songs in the night.

The evil’s revealed by no means I’ll yield,
God’s joy is my strength, His Word is my shield.
A new course He’ll chart, the waters will part,
As the Morning Star rises with faith in my heart.

Ps 32:7
You are my hiding place;
You shall preserve me from trouble;
You shall surround me with songs of deliverance.
NKJV

2 Peter 1:18-19
18 We [actually] heard this voice borne out of heaven, for we were together with Him on the holy mountain.

19 And we have the prophetic word [made] firmer still. You will do well to pay close attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dismal (squalid and dark) place, until the day breaks through [the gloom] and the Morning Star rises ( comes into being) in your hearts.
AMP

1 John 5:4-5
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith. NKJV