Saturday, March 10, 2012

You Can’t - You Can

You can do it even if you can’t!

You may not be able to do it right now,

But if you’ll do what you can,

You will increase what you can do.

And the more you do,

And continue to do,

And follow through,

The more you’ll be able to do,

Until very soon you be doing,

What you could not do.

That’s just the way it works,

First comes faith, then action,

discipline, dedication and pain

Then joy and gain.

So the Truth is,

You can do it even if you can’t!

So don’t lie to yourself and say “I can’t!”

You may say,

“I could but I don’t really want to” or,

“I could if I would but it’s just easier to be fat and sassy!” or

“I’ve learned to blame so I am lame.

If you’re going to change for the better,

you will need to be honest with yourself,

And stop making excuses.

There is no excuse for making excuses!

http://www.timeslive.co.za/business/careers/article395592.ece/Theres-no-excuse-for-making-excuses

YOU CAN DO IT! IF YOU WILL!

WILL YOU? OR WILL YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE EXCUSES?

Why don’t you just stop and drop the lies and pick up a line of truth for yourself?

Something like an I can chant -

I CAN PREVAIL!

I SHALL PREVAIL!

I WILL PREVAIL!

I CAN PREVAIL!

I SHALL PREVAIL!

I WILL PREVAIL!

Many things like your mind, your body and your emotions will try to tell you that you can’t. IT”S A LIE!

Because the Truth is that you can even if you can’t. If you will, you shall, prevail. Thinking you wanna quit? GET OVER IT! And just go do what you can do and soon you’ll see what I say is true.

Phil 4:13

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

NKJV