Tuesday, December 27, 2011

APPLY YOURSELF

Pray it out, talk it out, walk it out.

You gotta go with what you know!

SO…What do you know and will you go with it?

Don’t make the mistake of severely seeking. When you’re straining “to know” it’s usually because already know, but you don’t wanna go with the flow because you don’t “like” what you know.

So you start seeking another alternative, something more acceptable, more sensible! …and then your mind and your senses get together and start making things up.

Conspiring for comfort and looking for the easy out, you produce doubt and confusion and promote the delusion – “what’s rational is right.”

Then you begin to reason and seek every day of the week - and severely critique, what you already know. Then you can’t GO, but get stuck in a rut, seeking direction in a hut on your butt.

And troubles and turmoil as you sit multiply as you’re shut in your hut and the sky passes by.

You feel destined to die and want to cry, do you wonder why? It’s because you didn’t APPLY.

Deluded by self, you got stuck on a shelf, waiting for Christmas in June like an unemployed elf.

And how long will you pray and on you butt stay? It’s time to get up and go, today is the day.

Just do what you know and go with the flow, one day at a time, that’s how you grow.

You only know what you know, so do what you can do, step out in faith, He’s waiting for you.

Psalm 23

1 The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.
NKJV

Prov 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
NKJV

Prov 16:9
9 A man's heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
NKJV

Acts 9:6
6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, "Lord, what do You want me to do?"

Then the Lord said to him, "Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."
NKJV