Friday, December 9, 2011

Clean Socks?

I don’t desire to judge, condemn, manipulate or control. I merely want to minister, which simply means to serve. Everyone is at a different place in life and I desire to help them get better and go forward and to offer encouragement and support in times of struggle. I know that I am not the “Power” so I endeavor to get people into contact with God and offer information from the Scriptures.

So I set out onto a new frontier. I will introduce the Almighty and tell what I know then let people take the information and go as they go. Once people “shake hands” with God then they are in His hands, then all I can do is help them understand His plans. This relationship is very intimate and personal for most people so I purpose to inspire but not intrude.

If you’re “on the frontier” and would like a minister then I am offering to help you.

I won’t require clean socks or ask you to get in a box, but I will help you get through, the School of Hard Knox.

Loving God and loving people, on the frontier, a mobile steeple.

Pat Turner
Frontier Fellowship
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frontier-Fellowship/241028640790

Mark 10:45
45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
NKJV

Luke 19:10
10 for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."
NKJV

Gal 5:13
13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
NKJV

1 Peter 4:10-11
10 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
NKJV