Friday, July 2, 2010

Have You Asked for Your Allowance?

I was having a dream and in it I was talking to a simple man with some needs and he said, “My God said to me, ‘My allowances allow ye to ask it of Me.’”

I Jn 5:14-15
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
NKJV

Phil 4:19-20
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
NKJV

John 16:24
24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
NKJV

Matt 21:22
22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."
NKJV

Mark 11:24
24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
NKJVKJV

If you can believe it then you can receive it. And if He’s given you His Word on it then surely you can believe it. So ask because, “My God said to me, ‘My allowances allow ye to ask it of Me!’”