Monday, July 5, 2010

You Go, I Show

Not Feeling Inspired?

That’s okay just pray and say, “God help me know and do your will today” then go on your way.

If you just sit there it’s nothing new, you’re uninspired by the same old view - you think you’re waiting for God but He’s waiting for you.

The grace won’t come until you go and if you don’t get started you’ll never know.

So take some steps and then you’ll see the things that lie ahead for thee.


Acts 9:6
6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, "Lord, what do You want me to do?"

Then the Lord said to him, "Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."
NKJV

Gen 12:1-3
12 Now the Lord had said to Abram:

"Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father's house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

4 So Abram departed as the Lord had spoken to him…
NKJV

Mark 16:15, 20
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
… 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.
NKJV

Ps 37:23
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.
NKJV

Ps 37:23
23 Stalwart walks in step with God;
his path blazed by God, he's happy.
MES