Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Are You as I AM

I am as I AM.

God is able so I am able.

I am created in the image of Him who is Almighty and I AM.

1 John 4:17b
…as He is, so are we in this world.
NKJV

Ex 3:11
11 But Moses said to God, "Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?"
NKJV

Ex 3:14-15
14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
NKJV

Ex 4:10-12
10 Then Moses said to the Lord, "O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue."

11 So the Lord said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord? 12 Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say."
NKJV

Eph 1:17 ...18… 20
7 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
…that you may know…
…what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead…
NKJV

Eph 3:16, 20
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man…
…20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us…
NKJV

Phil 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
NKJV

2 Cor 9:8-9
8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
NKJV

1 Peter 4:11a
11 If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies…
NKJV

Eph 6:10-11
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
NKJV