Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good Tidings of Great Joy!

“Expect something good today, expect a miracle!” Expectation is God’s invitation!” He who believes receives, and God will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Him because he trusts in Him. His name is Immanuel, which is “God with us.” Who will also “never leave or forsake us.” And He’s not only “with us” but “in us” and “he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.” In Christ a new creation - a new creature with a new feature – a partaker of the Divine nature. He has given us His very own Spirit and His peace and His Joy to employ and enjoy. Believe it – receive it – God’s great joy and perfect peace - unto you – and in all you do!

Luke 2:10-12
10 Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
NKJV

Matt 1:23
23 "Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated, "God with us."
NKJV

Heb 13:5b
…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not,[I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down ( relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
AMP

1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
NKJV

2 Cor 5:17-18
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
NKJV

2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
KJV

2 Peter 1:2-4
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
NKJV

Isa 9:6
6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
NKJV

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
NKJV

Isa 26:3-4
3 You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
4 Trust in the Lord forever,
For in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength.
NKJV

Neh 8:10
Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
NKJV

Isa 12:2-3
2 Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
'For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song;
He also has become my salvation.'"

3 Therefore with joy you will draw water
From the wells of salvation.
NKJV

John 15:11
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
NKJV

Ps 16:11
11 You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
NKJV

Phil 4:4
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
NKJV

1 Peter 1:8-9
8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,
NKJV

John 17:22-23
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
NKJV