Thursday, May 5, 2011

No Victory without ME

The more you realize the less you can do on your own, the more you can do, for in humility God’s grace is shown.

The strong in pride lame abide.

But,

The weak in self, are in God strong, by grace victorious, now and lifelong.

James 4:6
6 But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:

"God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble."
NKJV

1 Peter 5:5
…and be clothed with humility, for

"God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble."
NKJV

2 Cor 12:9-10
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
NKJV

1 Cor 15:10
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me
NKJV

Phil 4:13
13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].
AMP

John 15:5-6
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
NKJV

Mark 10:27
27 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible."
NKJV

Luke 18:27
27 But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
NKJV

Isa 41:10
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
NKJV

Isa 41:10
10 Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
TLB

1 Cor 15:57-58
57 But thanks(Grace) be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. NKJV
(The word translated “thanks” here is the Greek word - charis, which is usually translated – grace,
so THE GRACE OF GOD GIVES US THE VICTORY THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST)


Phil 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
NKJV

2 Cor 2:14
14 Now thanks(Grace) be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. NKJV
(The word translated “thanks” here is the Greek word - charis, which is usually translated – grace, so THE GRACE OF GOD ALWAYS LEADS US IN TRIUMPH)

God’s Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the “Spirit of Grace” and… “you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you.” Acts 1:8aNKJV

Acts 4:33-34
33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.
NKJV

Heb 4:16
16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
NKJV