Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SHOUT, GRACE!

Lord, give me the grace to do what I need to do when I need to do it! I believe that I receive - that I may achieve, and be strengthened and empowered to do - all that you’ve called me to.

1 Cor 15:10-11
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
NKJV

I know what I need to know, when I need to know, show what I need to show when I need to show, and go where I need to go when I need to go. I always have all I need - from all lack I have been freed!

Phil 4:19-20
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
NKJV

2 Cor 9:8-9
8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
NKJV

I’m strengthened with might through the Spirit of the Almighty in my inner man, I can do all things through Christ - Yes I can!

Eph 3:16-17
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
NKJV

Phil 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
NKJV

Eph 3:20-21
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
NKJV

Zech 4:6-7
6 So he answered and said to me:

"This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,'
Says the Lord of hosts.
7 'Who are you, O great mountain?
Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!
And he shall bring forth the capstone
With shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"'"
NKJV