Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CRY OUT

When your world seems a wilderness, and you’re tempted to doubt, don’t give in to fear, it’s time to cry out.

Ps 56:9
9 When I cry out to You,
Then my enemies will turn back;
This I know, because God is for me.
NKJV

Ps 56:9
When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
KJV

Ps 56:9-10
9 The very day I call for help, the tide of battle turns. My enemies flee! This one thing I know: God is for me!
TLB

Ps 34:17
17 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles.
NKJV

Ps 57:2
2 I will cry to God Most High, Who performs on my behalf and rewards me [Who brings to pass His purposes for me and surely completes them]!
AMP

Ps 107:28-31
28 Then they cry out to the Lord in their trouble,
And He brings them out of their distresses.
29 He calms the storm,
So that its waves are still.
30 Then they are glad because they are quiet;
So He guides them to their desired haven.
31 Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
NKJV