Wednesday, November 9, 2011

POSSESSED

By the Spirit of the Almighty I am possessed; I will fear no evil, nor no flesh.

Gal 4:6
6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"
NKJV

2 Cor 6:18
18 'I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be My sons and daughters,
Says the Lord Almighty."
NKJV

1 Cor 3:16-17
16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17 If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
NKJV

1 Cor 6:19-20
19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
NKJV

Ps 23:4
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
NKJV

Prov 29:25a
25 The fear of man brings a snare,
But whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe.
NKJV

Prov 29:25a
25 The fear of human opinion disables.
MES

Prov 29:25a
25 Fear of man is a dangerous trap,
TLB

Prov 29:25a
The fear of man is a cause of danger:
BBE

Prov 29:25a
25 It is dangerous to be concerned with what others think of you
GNT

Isa 51:7b
Do not fear the reproach of men,
Nor be afraid of their insults.
NKJV

Ps 56:4b
In God I have put my trust;
I will not fear.
What can flesh do to me?
NKJV