Thursday, November 3, 2011

HEED

I diligently seek and pay attention to You, what would You lead me and heed me to do?

This is the question I have asked of the Almighty. He has given me some very detailed and direct instruction.

However I still need to pray everyday.
To Refresh the Vision
To Receive Strength and Provision
To be Bold to Obey
To Keep in the Way

I know what I need to do so how about you? And it’s one thing to know, and quite another to GO. And not only to GO, but to KEEP ON GOING and KEEP ON DOING what you’re supposed to be doing. It’s easy to trip and slip and stray from the Way that’s why you need to PRAY EVERYDAY AND BE BOLD TO OBEY! And you too, the Lord will show what to do. And if you DO and KEEP ON DOING, and STAY IN WAY and KEEP ON GOING, He will manifest and you’ll be blessed and His Promise will be possessed.

Deut 28:1-2
1 "Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. 2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God:
NKJV

Deut 28:1-2
28 If you listen obediently to the Voice of God, your God, and heartily obey all his commandments that I command you today, God, your God, will place you on high, high above all the nations of the world. 2 All these blessings will come down on you and spread out beyond you because you have responded to the Voice of God, your God:
MES