Thursday, May 20, 2010

Angels of the Almighty

The angels of the Almighty are awesome and are sent to serve the heirs of salvation. When we received Jesus as Lord we became children of God and heirs of the Almighty! Now that we are members of His household we have access to divine protection and benefits. A multitude of mighty angels have been sent from heaven to help us do Gods will. They are called to protect and prosper us in the service of the King. It pleases the Father to give us success in spreading the Gospel of salvation. We are ambassadors sent with power and authority to set captives free and invite people to become citizens of heaven qualified to receive all the blessings of the Kingdom. The angels don’t do our bidding but the Lord’s but when we also do His bidding they aid us with supernatural service. When we pray for protection they provide the power and when we declare and preach the Word of the King they hearken to it and confirm it because that’s their thing. The angels of the Almighty are awesome they excel in supernatural strength, they heed the voice of God’s Word spoken by His ambassadors and serve the servants of salvation.

Ps 35:27
"Let the Lord be magnified,
Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant."
NKJV

Ps 103:20-21
20 Bless the Lord, you His angels,
Who excel in strength, who do His word,
Heeding the voice of His word.
21 Bless the Lord, all you His hosts,
You ministers of His, who do His pleasure.
NKJV

Isa 46:9-10
9 Remember the former things of old,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,
Saying,'My counsel shall stand,
And I will do all My pleasure,'
NKJV

Heb 1:14
14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
NKJV

Heb 1:14
14 Are not the angels all ministering spirits (servants) sent out in the service [of God for the assistance] of those who are to inherit salvation?
AMP

2 Kings 19:35
35 And it came to pass on a certain night that the angel of the Lord went out, and killed in the camp of the Assyrians one hundred and eighty-five thousand; and when people arose early in the morning, there were the corpses — all dead.
NKJV

Matt 26:53-54
53 Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?
NKJV

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust."

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.

8 Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.

14 "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation."
NKJV

Mark 16:20
20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.
NKJV