Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NOW VICTORY, VICTORY NOW!

Ps 27:6
6 And NOW my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.
NKJV

Nah 1:13
13 For NOW I will break off his yoke from you,
And burst your bonds apart."
NKJV

John 18:36
36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here."
NKJV

Eph 6:10-13
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
NKJV

Eph 1:19-23
19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.

22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
NKJV

1 Cor 12:27
27 NOW you are the body of Christ, and members individually.
NKJV

Col 1:19-20
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell,
NKJV

Col 2:9-10
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
NKJV

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
NKJV

Matt 26:53
Or do you think that I cannot NOW pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?
NKJV

Ps 118:25
25 Save NOW, I pray, O Lord;
O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.
NKJV

John 12:31
31 NOW is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

Eph 3:20
20 NOW to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us

2 Cor 2:14-15
14 NOW thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
NKJV

1 Tim 1:17
17 NOW to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
NKJV

(References - NOW caps. added)