Friday, October 21, 2011

Dollars and Sense

You'll never be able to keep your dollars if you don't have any sense. So don't be a dumb ass!

Isa 48:17
17 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer,
The Holy One of Israel:
"I am the Lord your God,
Who teaches you to profit,
Who leads you by the way you should go.
NKJV

Ps 32:8-9
8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
KJV

Ps 32:8-9
8 Let me give you some good advice;
I'm looking you in the eye
and giving it to you straight:

9 "Don't be ornery like a horse or mule
that needs bit and bridle
to stay on track."
MES

Ps 32:8-9
8 I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress. 9 Don't be like a senseless horse or mule that has to have a bit in its mouth to keep it in line!
TLB

Ps 32:8
8 I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress.
TLB

Rom 8:14
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
NKJV

Ps 23
1 The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.
NKJV

2 Cor 2:14-15
14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
NKJV

Deut 8:18
18 "And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
NKJV

3 John 1:2
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
NKJV

GOD GIVES INCREASE MORE AND MORE AND MAKES YOU BETTER THAN BEFORE!

1 Cor 3:6-7
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.

Ps 115:14-15
14 The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
15 Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth.