Monday, October 31, 2016

Be Filled!



Be filled with Love,
Be filled with Peace,
With Hope and Joy,
And do not cease!

Rom 5:5
Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
NKJV

1 John 3:1
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!
NIV

John 15:9
As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
NKJV

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
NKJV

John 20:21-23
Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."  22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
NIV

John 14:27-28
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 
NKJV

2 Thess 3:16
Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all.
NKJV

Rom 15:4
For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
NKJV

2 Thess 2:16-17
Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, 17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.
NKJV

Heb 6:19
This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil,
NKJV

John 15:11
These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
NKJV

Jer 15:16
Your words were found, and I ate them,
And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart;
NKJV

Acts 13:52
And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Gal 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
NKJV

John 16:24
Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
NKJV

Ps 16:11
11 You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
NKJV

Isa 12:3
Therefore with joy you will draw water
From the wells of salvation.
NKJV

John 4:14
but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."
NKJV

John 7:37-39
37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.  38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."  39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
NKJV

Rom 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Isa 9:6-7
6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end…
NKJV

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
NKJV

Heb 6:11-12
And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end,
NKJV

Eph 3:14-19
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,   15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height —  19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
NKJV