Sunday, October 16, 2016

Enjoy!



I will not fear,
Nor will I worry,
Or be compelled,
To rush and scurry.
For I have peace,
And I’m on my way
So I might as well,
Enjoy my day!

Ps 46:1-2b
God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear…
NKJV

Isa 28:16
Therefore thus says the Lord God:

"Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation,
A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation;
Whoever believes will not act hastily.
NKJV

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
NKJV

Isa 26:3-4
3 You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.
4 Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal.
NIV

Isa 26:3-4
3 People with their minds set on you,
you keep completely whole,
Steady on their feet,
because they keep at it and don't quit.
4 Depend on God and keep at it
because in the Lord God you have a sure thing.
MES
Ps 37:23
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.
NKJV

Prov 16:9
9 A man's heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
NKJV

Josh 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
NKJV

Ps 36:9
For with You is the fountain of life;
In Your light we see light.
NKJV

Ps 73:23-24
23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.
NKJV

Isa 43:1-2
But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
NKJV

Matt 28:20
20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
NKJV

Ps 21:1
The king shall have joy in Your strength, O Lord;
And in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
NKJV

Isa 55:8-13
8 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord.
9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

10 "For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
And do not return there,
But water the earth,
And make it bring forth and bud,
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater,
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

12 "For you shall go out with joy,
And be led out with peace;
The mountains and the hills
Shall break forth into singing before you,
And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree,
And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree;
And it shall be to the Lord for a name,
For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off."
NKJV

Jer 15:16
Your words were found, and I ate them,
And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart;
For I am called by Your name,
O Lord God of hosts.
NKJV

John 15:11-12
"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
NKJV
John 15:11-12

11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
NKJV

Acts 13:52
52 And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Acts 20:24
24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
NKJV

Rom 14:17-18
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Rom 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Phil 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
NKJV

1 Tim 6:17-19
Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. 18 Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, 19 storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
NKJV