Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Trip!

Find your purpose in prayer and take the power to the people! Jesus rose before daylight to fellowship with the Father and when He came out of the place prayer He knew His purpose and was empowered to fulfill it. Jesus “practiced P.I.E.” and that’s exactly what I’ve been preaching all year!

Mark 1:35-39 (Caps. added)
35 Now in the morning, having risen a long while BEFORE DAYLIGHT, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He PRAYED. 36 And Simon and those who were with Him searched for Him. 37 When they found Him, they said to Him, "Everyone is looking for You."
38 But He said to them, "Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also, because for this PURPOSE I have come forth."
39 And He was preaching in their synagogues throughout all Galilee, and casting out demons.
NKJV

If the Jesus rises up early to fellowship with the Father then His disciples should do the same. We need to follow Him and not get caught sleeping when we ought to be praying or we might fall into temptation.

Matt 26:40-41
40 Then He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, "What! Could you not watch with Me one hour? 41 Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." NKJV

Hab 2:1-2
2 I will stand my watch
And set myself on the rampart,
And watch to see what He will say to me,
And what I will answer when I am corrected.

2 Then the Lord answered me and said:

"Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
NKJV

I hope you’re not getting tired of hearing this but you’ll never know how good P.I.E. is unless you discipline yourself to “eat” it everyday. There are no day old doughnuts in the place of prayer because God gives you supernatural manna from heaven. In fellowship with your Father you will find “daily bread” and Jesus said, “The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.”(Jn 6:63b) Attend to His Words, “For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.” (Prov 4:22) And "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:31-32) WOW! Eat the Awesome PIE because it is stuffed with the very vitality if the Almighty! It’s filled with love, joy, peace, power and all the goodness of God. So stop in early and get God’s gourmet goods. Eating this P.I.E. will change your life and you’ll be on a heavenly trip and fulfill His mission! LOL

Acts 10:38-39
38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
NKJV

Matt 4:23-24
23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. 24 Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them.
NKJV

PIE90 Scripture:

Acts 1:8
8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
NKJV

Acts 1:8
8 What you'll get is the Holy Spirit. And when the Holy Spirit comes on you, you will be able to be my witnesses in Jerusalem, all over Judea and Samaria, even to the ends of the world."
MES

Acts 1:8
8 But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power to testify about me with great effect, to the people in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth, about my death and resurrection."
TLB

Acts 1:8
8 But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.
AMP

.