Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just Listen!

“Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
And your wages for what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
Incline your ear, and come to Me.
Hear, and your soul shall live…”
Isa 55:2-3aNKJV

Your Heavenly Father is speaking to you everyday if you’ll just stop and listen you’ll hear what He has to say. He will comfort, console and counsel your soul. You will sense His affection, His love you will know. Your confidence will rise, your heart excite in surprise. And you’ll be fulfilled as His glory’s revealed!

Then you will know just what to do your life will be changed as His radiance shines through. The gloom will depart as He shows the way so just stop and listen, He’s there everyday!

Prov 8:32-35
32 "Now therefore, listen to me, my children,
For blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction and be wise,
And do not disdain it.
34 Blessed is the man who listens to me,
Watching daily at my gates,
Waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoever finds me finds life,
And obtains favor from the Lord;
NKJV

PIE90 Scripture:

Isa 50:4
4 "The Lord God has given Me
The tongue of the learned,
That I should know how to speak
A word in season to him who is weary.
He awakens Me morning by morning,
He awakens My ear
To hear as the learned.
NKJV

Isa 50:4-5
The Master, God, has given me
a well-taught tongue,
So I know how to encourage tired people.
He wakes me up in the morning,
Wakes me up, opens my ears
to listen as one ready to take orders.
5 The Master, God, opened my ears,
and I didn't go back to sleep,
didn't pull the covers back over my head.
MES

Isa 50:4
4 The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue,
to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning,
wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.
NIV

Isa 50:4
4 The Lord God has given me his words of wisdom so that I may know what I should say to all these weary ones. Morning by morning he wakens me and opens my understanding to his will.
TLB