Thursday, November 5, 2009

Need a Drink?

How about a shot of joy! Joy is part of the fruit of the Spirit. When you drink of this fruit you will be encouraged and empowered to do Gods will and enjoy it! We’ve been challenged to get fit for our King and the training has been intense and difficult lately but that’s okay because WE”VE GOT JOY! We are “training for reigning” under the strictest regimen and we’ll not make it without joy because, “the joy of the Lord is our strength.” Joy gives us the power to endure. And “you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise. (Heb 10:36) We NEED to be diligent and endure until the end and the Bible says, “…my God shall supply all your NEED according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Phil 4:19) He has what you need! In His presence is ”fullness of Joy!” You don’t need Him to “make life easier” for you and that’s not what He said that He would do. What He said is that He would be with you and give you power to overcome. As you exercise your power to prevail you get stronger and then God can give you bigger challenges and victories! As long as we are in this world we will have tribulation but “it’s no problem!” as long as we realize that you have the ultimate Champion living on the inside of us! Our obstacles and opponent shall become smaller and you yield to the training for reigning from within.


Joy Drunken Brawl or Ball

What your adversary wants to do, is sap the joy and strength from you.
But if you frown you’re goin down so run your sorrow out of town.

Make a choice, to rejoice, sing and dance and raise your voice!
Be of good cheer, have no fear, and kick the devil in the rear!

HA, HA, HA! Is what to say.
Because you receive God’s joy, when you laugh and pray!

Be filled with joy, bold and strong.
And whip the enemy all day long!



PIE90 Scripture: Ps 118:24-25

Ps 118:24-25
24 This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now, I pray, O Lord;
O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.
NKJV

Ps 118:24-25
24 This is the very day God acted —
let's celebrate and be festive!
25 Salvation now, God. Salvation now!
Oh yes, God — a free and full life!
MES

Ps 118:24
This is the day which the Lord has made; we will be full of joy and delight in it.
BBE

Note Scriptures:
Gal 5:22, 1 Cor 10:4, 12:13, Jn 7:37, Ps 16:11, Neh 8:10, Heb 12:2, 6:11-12, Ps 91:15-16, Rom 8:35-37, Lu 10:19, Rom 5:17, Jn 16:33

Others: …

Ps 105:43
43 He brought out His people with joy,
His chosen ones with gladness.
NKJV

Jer 15:16
16 Your words were found, and I ate them,
And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart;
For I am called by Your name,
O Lord God of hosts.
NKJV

John 16:23-24

23 "And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
NKJV

John 17:13
13 But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
NKJV

John 15:9-12
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
NKJV

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
NKJV

Rom 14:17-18
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Rom 15:13
13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Gal 5:22-26
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
NKJV

James 1:2-8
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
NKJV

1 Peter 1:7-9
7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9 receiving the end of your faith — the salvation of your souls.
NKJV

1 John 1:1-4
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life — 2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us — 3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. 4 And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.
NKJV

3 John 2-4
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. 3 For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
NKJV