Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Ween In-Between

The meantime - is the in-between time,
but I ween and have seen,
that we’re always in between.
So does that mean - that all time is mean?

Does time have to be - so mean to me?
In contentment is freedom, thus I do see,
To get my focus off now, is a ploy to annoy.
So now I choose enjoy - what now I employ.

If I don’t enjoy - it’s because there’s no joy in heart,
Because decide to enjoy, I didn’t do from the start.
There’s only one now, now I must live,
And choose to enjoy - the now that He gives.

Eccl 1:9
That which has been is what will be,
That which is done will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun.
NKJV

Eccl 2:24-25
24 Nothing is better for a man than that he should eat and drink, and that his soul should enjoy good in his labor. This also, I saw, was from the hand of God.
NKJV

Eccl 3:1
To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
NKJV

Eccl 3:11-13
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

12 I know that nothing is better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives, 13 and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor — it is the gift of God.
NKJV

Eccl 3:22
22 So I perceived that nothing is better than that a man should rejoice in his own works, for that is his heritage. For who can bring him to see what will happen after him?
NKJV

Eccl 5:18-20
Here is what I have seen: It is good and fitting for one to eat and drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labor in which he toils under the sun all the days of his life which God gives him; for it is his heritage. 19 As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor — this is the gift of God. 20 For he will not dwell unduly on the days of his life, because God keeps him busy with the joy of his heart.
NKJV