Thursday, September 29, 2011

Over the Edge

At least the insanity, offers some sanity,
Freedom from fetters, and demands of humanity,
Vexation – Vindication - Liberation from vanity,
At least the insanity, offers some sanity.

When there’s no escape,
Where do I go,
Across the line,
This place I know -
Beyond my mind,
Boundless frontiers,
Over the edge,
Fear disappears.

Possible new lyrics for - Over the Edge - Copyright ©VBN 2011

2 Cor 5:13
13 If we are out of our mind, it is for the sake of God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.
NIV

Phil 2:5-6
5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
NKJV

Eph 4:20-24
20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
NKJV

Phil 2:5-6

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
NKJV

Eph 4:20-24
20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
NKJV

Luke 1:74-75
74 To grant us that we,
Being delivered from the hand of our enemies,
Might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.
NKJV

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,
NKJV

1 Cor 2:16
16 For "who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
NKJV

Ps 71:15
15 My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness
And Your salvation all the day,
For I do not know their limits.
NKJV

Ps 119:96
96 I have seen the consummation of all perfection,
But Your commandment is exceedingly broad.
NKJV

Ps 119:96
6 I see the limits to everything human,
but the horizons can't contain your commands!
MES

Ps 119:96
6 To all perfection I see a limit;
but your commands are boundless.
NIV

Ps 119:96
Even perfection has its limits,
but your commands have no limit.
NLT

Ps 119:96
96 I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity].
AMP

Ps 118:5
I called on the Lord in distress;
The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place.
NKJV

Ps 118:5
Pushed to the wall, I called to God;
from the wide open spaces, he answered.
MES

Ps 118:5
5 In my anguish I cried to the Lord,
and he answered by setting me free.
NIV

Ps 118:5
5 Out of my distress I called upon the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free and in a large place.
AMP