Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Overwhelmed or Overcome

Life maybe overwhelming but you can overcome. For most people there are usually more tasks than time, or bills than money, or both. So what do you do when there’s more to do then you can do? Simply PRAY AND OBEY EVERYDAY. Then when you’ve done what you can do, go on your way. Don’t fret and regret about what you haven’t done yet, just DO what God leads you to DO and you’ll make it through.

You can’t do everything at once so focus on the task at hand. Because you’re usually not overwhelmed by what you’re doing, but by considering all the things that still need to be done. Or by thinking what you’re doing is taking too long! So on the inside you start to write a sad song. But don’t compose, repose. You can control your mind. Put the past in the past and the future in the future then your present will be clean uncluttered.

The thing about things is - that you get more done, when you’re focused on one. So PRAY AND OBEY and walk in the Son.

Matt 11:28-30
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
NKJV

Matt 11:28-30
28 "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. 29 Walk with me and work with me — watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. 30 Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."
MES

Matt 11:28-30
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]

29 Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest ( relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. [Jer 6:16.]

30 For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good — not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.
AMP

2 Tim 1:7
7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.
AMP