Friday, September 30, 2011

Pray or Prey

Pray everyday like your life depended on it and then when it does you’ll know what to do. Don’t wait to pray until the day of need. Be aware and declare before you get there, if you don’t prepare, you won’t have a prayer.

Prayer is preparation and “makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]” James 5:16AMP

When you pray steady the shield and wield the Word.

The slothful soldier who waits… and neglects to seize the shield and swing the sword - until the struggle will surely suffer, and likely die in the day.

Thank God for His mercy! But how long will you cry and rely on others to keep picking you up? Are you a burden or a blessing? Are you a weak one who needs to be fought for, or are you a strong one who fights for? Fight for yourself and for others - and the way is to pray everyday and be bold to obey.

Be diligent to pray. Pray everyday like your life depended on it, and then when it does you’ll know what to do.

Ps 56:9
The very day I call for help, the tide of battle turns. My enemies flee! This one thing I know: God is for me!
TLB

The very day that I pray, the battle goes my way. My enemies flee! One thing I know: My God is for me!
Pataphrased

Rom 8:31
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
NKJV