Wednesday, October 19, 2011

All to All

Almighty
Father, Spirit, Son
One for All
And All for One

So

All to all
I have become
By all means
To save some

“Even though I am free of the demands and expectations of everyone, I have voluntarily become a servant to any and all in order to reach a wide range of people: religious, nonreligious, meticulous moralists, loose-living immoralists, the defeated, the demoralized — whoever. I didn't take on their way of life. I kept my bearings in Christ — but I entered their world and tried to experience things from their point of view. I've become just about every sort of servant there is in my attempts to lead those I meet into a God-saved life. I did all this because of the Message. I didn't just want to talk about it; I wanted to be in on it!”
1 Cor 9:19-23 MES

1 Cor 9:22-23
I have [in short] become all things to all men, that I might by all means (at all costs and in any and every way) save some [by winning them to faith in Jesus Christ].

23 And I do this for the sake of the good news (the Gospel), in order that I may become a participator in it and share in its [blessings along with you].
AMP

1 Cor 9:19…22
19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more…
…I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
NKJV

Mark 10:45
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.
NKJV

1 Cor 6:17
7 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
NKJV

John 17:22-23
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
NKJV

1 Tim 2:3-7
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
NKJV