Wednesday, October 12, 2011

INDIVIDUAL!

I want to be one who inspires everyone, but is there really anyone who inspires everyone? There is One who has the capacity and that’s the Creator – and He lives in me. But He made everyone differently, so I can’t always see what others see, nor do they always see what is seen by me. And when I realize this it sets me free, just to be as I will be.

If I change to fit, then I won’t, because if I alter the puzzle, then the pieces don’t. I merely need to embrace my gifts and find my place, and not struggle to conform to another’s place.

I am as I am by I AM, so to find myself I yield to Him. As the others, I’ll never be the same, so to try to be – is just insane.

God made everyone individual and unique, so the one who’s different is not a freak.

Fear not to be as you are, because if you’re not, you won’t go far. You were created to be original, not counterfeit, so don’t worry if you stand out, or try to fit.

Be as you are, the way you were made to be, by I AM, and you’ll be free.

Only by being individual, can you fit, for its God’s puzzle, and the way He created it.

Here’s God’s saying to help ye:
“I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE” I am free to be me.

Ex 3:14
14 And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE; and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you!
AMP

Eph 5:1-2
5 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.
NKJV

Eph 5:1
1 THEREFORE BE imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father].
AMP

1 John 4:17
…because as He is, so are we in this world.
NKJV

Rom 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind…
NKJV

Ps 33:13-15
13 The Lord looks from heaven;
He sees all the sons of men.
14 From the place of His dwelling He looks
On all the inhabitants of the earth;
15 He fashions their hearts individually…
NKJV