Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I AM I AM after All

I AM - before all - I AM - after all - I AM – Almighty – I AM – all you need – I AM – in love with you – I AM – God – I AM

Rev 1:8
8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
NKJV

Jer 31:3
3 The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
NKJV

Luke 10:39, 42
…Mary, who also sat at Jesus' feet and heard His word.
…But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.

Isa 26:9
9 With my soul I have desired You in the night,
Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early;
NKJV

Ps 27:4
4 One thing I have desired of the Lord,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.
NKJV

1 Cor 3:16
16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
NKJV

Phil 4:19
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
NKJV

John 17:22
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
NKJV

1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
NKJV

John 6:35
35 And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.
NKJV

John 8:58
58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
NKJV

John 9:5
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
NKJV

John 10:11
11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
NKJV

John 10:14
14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.
NKJV

John 11:25-26
25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
NKJV

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
NKJV

John 15:1
I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
NKJV

John 15:5
I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
NKJV

Gen 17:1
1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.
NKJV

“I AM ALMIGHTY GOD WALK BEFORE ME AND BE BLAMELESS.”

Rev 22:16
I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."
NKJV

Phil 2:14-16
14 Do all things without complaining and disputing, 15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
NKJV

1 Cor 15:57-58
57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
NKJV

1 John 4:16-17
16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
NKJV

“AS HE IS SO ARE WE IN THIS WORLD!”


Circular meditations:

…I am as I AM, I shall ACT as I AM, He lives within, I am one with Him, I am as I AM…(again)

…I am one with Him who is Almighty and I AM…(again)

2 Cor 5:20a
Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us…

Eph 5:1
Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.
NKJV