Thursday, January 19, 2012

Awesome!

Have an awesome day and be blessed in every way!

Deut 7:21-22
21 You shall not be terrified of them; for the Lord your God, the great and awesome God, is among you.
NKJV

Deut 10:17
17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe.
NKJV

Deut 10:21
21 He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen.
NKJV

Neh 1:5
5 And I said: "I pray, Lord God of heaven, O great and awesome God, You who keep Your covenant and mercy with those who love You and observe Your commandments,
NKJV

Neh 9:32
32 "Now therefore, our God,
The great, the mighty, and awesome God,
Who keeps covenant and mercy:
NKJV

Job 37:22
22 He comes from the north as golden splendor;
With God is awesome majesty.
NKJV

Ps 47:2
2 For the Lord Most High is awesome;
He is a great King over all the earth.
NKJV

Ps 65:5
5 By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us,
O God of our salvation,
You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth,
And of the far-off seas;
NKJV

Ps 66:5
5 Come and see the works of God;
He is awesome in His doing toward the sons of men.
NKJV

Ps 99:1-3
99 The Lord reigns;
Let the peoples tremble!
He dwells between the cherubim;
Let the earth be moved!
2 The Lord is great in Zion,
And He is high above all the peoples.
3 Let them praise Your great and awesome name —
He is holy.
NKJV

Ps 111:1-6
1 Praise the Lord!

I will praise the Lord with my whole heart,
In the assembly of the upright and in the congregation.

2 The works of the Lord are great,
Studied by all who have pleasure in them.
3 His work is honorable and glorious,
And His righteousness endures forever.
4 He has made His wonderful works to be remembered;
The Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
5 He has given food to those who fear Him;
He will ever be mindful of His covenant.
6 He has declared to His people the power of His works,
In giving them the heritage of the nations.
NKJV

Ps 111:7-9
7 The works of His hands are verity and justice;
All His precepts are sure.
8 They stand fast forever and ever,
And are done in truth and uprightness.
9 He has sent redemption to His people;
He has commanded His covenant forever:
Holy and awesome is His name.
NKJV

Ps 145:5-7
5 I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty,
And on Your wondrous works.
6 Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts,
And I will declare Your greatness.
7 They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness,
And shall sing of Your righteousness.
NKJV

Jer 20:11
1 But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One.
Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail.
They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper.
Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.
NKJV

Jer 20:11
11 But God, a most fierce warrior, is at my side.
Those who are after me will be sent sprawling —
Slapstick buffoons falling all over themselves,
a spectacle of humiliation no one will ever forget.
(from THE MESSAGE: The Bible in Contemporary Language © 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson. All rights reserved.)

Dan 9:4-5
And I prayed to the Lord my God, and made confession, and said, "O Lord, great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and mercy with those who love Him, and with those who keep His commandments,
NKJV

Joel 2:28-32
28 "And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 "And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved.
NKJV

Ex 34:10-11
10 And He said: "Behold, I make a covenant. Before all your people I will do marvels such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation; and all the people among whom you are shall see the work of the Lord. For it is an awesome thing that I will do with you.
NKJV