Saturday, January 28, 2012

I CAN! CHANT

There’s so much stuff that I could do!
So how do I know what I should do?
I’ll pray everyday and be bold to obey,
And that’s how I’ll do what He would do.

“The noble man makes noble plans,
and by noble deeds he stands.” (Isa 32:8NIV)

With God I CAN! I won’t say, “I can’t.” (Mk 10:27)
I’ll sing it, shout it, - make a chant!

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!” (Php 4:13)
That’s what I say, that’s how I’ll be.

“With God we will gain the victory,
and he will trample down our enemies.”
Ps 60:12 NIV

Here’s a simple system to get you through,
To help you do what you should do –
Pray everyday and be bold to obey!
Itemize – Prioritize – Strategize - and Exercise!

PIE
P - Pray –Talk and listen, read and write.
I - Itemize – Write it down! - a list admonitions and hints.
Prioritize – Put first things first.
Strategize – Make a script and schedule to succeed.
E - Exercise – Action! - ACT it out, Do it!

©2012 by Pat Turner