Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Other


It’s intriguing to consider what lies beyond the natural realm of things. To explore and discover “the other.” I can’t really encompass it with name, for a name is just a natural thing, but I know that it goes beyond the realm of names and of things. And to go “there” may be dangerous, but somehow I just feel drawn. But I don’t know where I am going or into what because it lies beyond all of that. But what I do know is that I must go, and that I don’t want to go on or out or into another realm without a guide. And so that why I believe I have received the Spirit of God, and that the predominant and true guiding “force” in that “realm” is Love. And there’s surely a lot more to say about “this” but considering that consider this…

Eph 3:14-19
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,   15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height —  19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
NKJV



Surely I know I need Another if I going to go into “the Other.”