Friday, February 11, 2011

Put Up or Shut Up

How can our faith be in the power of God unless we have the manifestation of it? There is to be a demonstration of the Spirit and of power so that our faith will not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
NKJV

There should be mighty words and deeds and signs and wonders to make the Gentiles obedient otherwise the gospel is not fully preached. And if it’s not fully preached then it’s some kind of half truth and the half truth won’t make the people fully free.

Rom 15:18-20
18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ has not accomplished through me, in word and deed, to make the Gentiles obedient — 19 in mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God, so that from Jerusalem and round about to Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
NKJV

God said that He would pour out His Spirit on our flesh and that Jesus would immerse us in the Holy Spirit and Fire. And when you have the Fire you will feel it and there will be a demonstration - something to “see and hear.”

Acts 2:33
33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

Titus 3:4-7
4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
NKJV

The power of God is the power of the resurrection for renewal and regeneration. If we don’t have it in true manifestation were a dumb denomination and will lose the next generation. We are to deliver people from the power of Satan to God, and most people wouldn’t deny that the power of Satan is in manifestation but what about the power of God. When the evidence of the manifestation of Satan is greater then the demonstration of the Almighty, then the children of God have become way too weak in the true power the people seek.

Acts 26:18
8 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God...

I’ve experienced the power of God what about you? If you have what are you gonna do? And if you haven’t then now’s the time for you. Because God didn’t call us to be socially acceptable, but wherever we go they should say something like "These who have turned the world upside down have come here too.” Acts 17:6

My world has been turned upside down. I didn’t think I was “religious” but now I feel like all the years of being religious have driven me crazy. And when I say “religious” what I mean is seeking God in spite of the fact that the manifestation of His power has been lacking. “…having a form of godliness but denying its power.” (2 Tim 3:5) And I’ve come to the conclusion that there must be something wrong with my declaration if God remains “UNKNOWN.”

Acts 17:22-23
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, "Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; 23 for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.
NKJV

If the power of God is not made manifest then the Gospel is not fully preached so there must be something wrong with me, what I know and how I see. And I shall not go on preaching some half truth, so I’m asking God to change me and set me free and manifest His power for the world to see. And if He won’t then that’s the end of me preaching things that can’t be seen.

Mark 16:20
20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.
NKJV

God’s Word burns in my heart, His Spirit is Fire, to bring it forth is my desire. I feel like if I don’t that I will die and for God’s glory my heart does cry. What anyone thinks, I no longer care, for the true gospel is what I must share. And if God doesn’t show then I won’t go, because I don’t have anything to say or do that people don’t already know.

Mark 16:15-20
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.
NKJV

Ex 33:14-16
14 And He said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

15 Then he said to Him, "If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here. 16 For how then will it be known that Your people and I have found grace in Your sight, except You go with us? So we shall be separate, Your people and I, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth."
NKJV

And the Spirit of the Lord is either on me to preach the gospel or He’s not. If He is then the evidence will be manifest and people will be set free and if He’s not then there won’t be squat. So you could say I’m hot, and if God doesn’t do it, then I will not.

Luke 4:18-19
8 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord."
NKJV

2 Cor 1:21-22
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God,
NKJV

Acts 10:38-39
38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
NKJV

John 14:12
12 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
NKJV

So this is what the Word says and if it’s true then it’s true. And if I don’t do the works, then call me a weenie and a liar as my masses go to eternal fire.

Prov 30:15-16
15 The leech has two daughters —
Give and Give!

There are three things that are never satisfied,
Four never say, "Enough!":
16 The grave,
The barren womb,
The earth that is not satisfied with water —
And the fire never says, "Enough!"
NKJV

Prov 11:30
30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life,
And he who wins souls is wise.
NKJV