Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Strong

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Wait on Him and He will renew your strength. God strengthens you with might through His Spirit in your inner man -so you can - do all things through Christ who strengthens you!

Eph 6:10
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
NKJV

Isa 41:10
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
NKJV

Isa 40:28-31
28 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.
29 He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,
31 But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.
NKJV

Eph 3:16-17
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
NKJV

Eph 3:16
16 May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality].
AMP

Phil 4:13
13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].
AMP

Phil 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
NKJV

Josh 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
NKJV