Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FY

The word for today is FY – feed yourself! I cook up a message for you almost everyday which should be good, but for the most part I’m just cookin cookies. You need to able and diligent to feed yourself. You don’t need me for it was He who set you free. And He said, “The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.” (John 6:63) It’s your responsibility to seek the Lord for yourself. All I can add is merely icing. And if all you eat is icing then you will be very unstable indeed. So take advantage of the icing but don’t expect to live on it.

“Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." (Matt 4:4)

Don’t just eat dessert and the Lord desert, to your own hurt. But read and pray and seek the Lord, for I AM your exceeding great reward!

Deut 4:29
YOU will seek the Lord your God, and YOU will find Him if YOU seek Him with all YOUR heart and with all YOUR soul.
NKJV (Caps. added)

Jer 29:11-14
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward YOU, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give YOU a future and a hope. 12 Then YOU will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to YOU. 13 And YOU will seek Me and find Me, when YOU search for Me with all YOUR heart.
NKJV (Caps. added)

Matt 7:7
…seek, and you will find…
NKJV

Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
NKJV

Gen 15:1
… I AM your shield, your exceedingly great reward."
NKJV(Caps. added)

John 6:32-36
32 Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

34 Then they said to Him, "Lord, give us this bread always."

35 And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.
NKJV

John 4:23-24
23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
NKJV

When you seek to truly worship God, God seeks you and you abide in union true.