Wednesday, June 1, 2011

YO!

Hey everyone! My net was down so I was off line for a few days. But now I back and ready to rock. I was writing a note every weekday but now will be posting at random because I don’t want to get stuck in a rut and be writing just for the sake of writing. So anyway have an awesome day, because you’re already blessed in every way!

Eph 1:3-4
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
NKJV

Jer 20:11
11 But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One.
Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail.
They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper.
Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.
NKJV

Ex 34:10
10 And He said: "Behold, I make a covenant. Before all your people I will do marvels such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation; and all the people among whom you are shall see the work of the Lord. For it is an awesome thing that I will do with you.
NKJV