Friday, June 17, 2011

Ready… Set… GO!

Every day’s the day to run your race,
Be prepared by prayer, receive God’s grace,
Be quickened - empowered, primed to run,
Ready… Set… Starting GUN!

The way to finish strong is to start out right,
Prepared by prayer to win the fight,
Strengthened by Him As you run,
And He gets the Glory, when it’s done.

1 Cor 9:24
24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.
NKJV

Heb 12:1-2
2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
NKJV

2 Tim 4:7-8
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
NKJV

Acts 20:24
24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
NKJV

John 4:34-35
34 Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.
NKJV

Zech 4:6-9
6 So he answered and said to me:

"This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,'
Says the Lord of hosts.
7 'Who are you, O great mountain?
Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!
And he shall bring forth the capstone
With shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"'"

8 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying:

9 "The hands of Zerubbabel
Have laid the foundation of this temple;
His hands shall also finish it.
Then you will know
That the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.
NKJV

Phil 1:6-7
6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;
NKJV

Heb 13:20-21
20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
NKJV

Phil 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
NKJV

Phil 4:19-20
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 20 Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.
NKJV

1 Tim 1:17
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
NKJV