Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Greatest Creation

In order for something you create to be awesome to others it must first be awesome to you. But generally epiphany doesn’t come without effort. Every once in a while there will be a flash of light, but if you want to live in the light you must first wire the temple. You must establish a conscious connection with God and then by constant communication set the stage for creation.

Great creations come from the Creator; the greatest are His children, for there are none greater.

We’re created in His image, and given the ability to create, not because we - but He - chose to make us great.

You are God’s greatest creation! ~ Made to be His temple and manifestation!

To make you awesome is what He chose to do, not merely relationship - but to be ONE with you.

ONE with you - to bring forth His will – to you - and through you - His plan to fulfill.

1 Cor 3:16-17
16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
NKJV

1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
NKJV

John 17:22
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
NKJV

John 15:1-8
15 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
NKJV

Jer 20:11
11 But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One…
NKJV

Ex 34:10
10 And He said: "Behold, I make a covenant. Before all your people I will do marvels such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation; and all the people among whom you are shall see the work of the Lord. For it is an awesome thing that I will do with you.
NKJV

John 17:9-11
9 "I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. 10 And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. 11 Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
NKJV