Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dynamo

God has his own spiritual “gravity.” The glory is the weight of His presence. When we drew near to God by faith we feel the effects of His greatness. We are changed and transformed by our fellowship with Him. When we put God in the center of our lives everything begins to revolve around Him. We are then pulled and put in motion by His power and love. Like the planets orbit the sun and move being pulled by gravity we orbit God and are propelled by His Glory. With Him in heart and at the hub of the wheel of our lives we become a dynamo and are empowered to GO and overcome any obstacle. As long as we stay close to Him we maintain our momentum but when we stray away we begin to coast and then the only place we can go is down hill. You know “objects in motion tend to stay in motion” and the good news is that you don’t have to provide your own power. If you yield to God’s working you’ll experience spiritual revolution and with dynamic power make your “contribution.”

Ezek 37:1-10
37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?"

So I answered, "O Lord God, You know."

4 Again He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord."'"

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.

9 Also He said to me, "Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, 'Thus says the Lord God:"Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live."'" 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
NKJV

Ezek 37:14
14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it," says the Lord.'"
NKJV

Acts 17:28
28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also His offspring.'
NKJV

PIE90 Scripture:

Acts 1:8
But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

The word “power” in this verse come from the Greek word “dunamis” which is dynamic miracle working power also power in motion. So united with God and by His power we become – “Dynamo!” Going in glory and taking the gospel to the ends of the earth!