Friday, December 18, 2009

I AM in the AM

There’s just something about seeking God in the morning. Much of the world is asleep it’s very quiet and serene and God is awake and speaking to His people. He always awake and loves you intensely so He desires to fellowship with you early. Your mind is clear, your heart is open and so He teaches you and blesses you with His lavish love. Today challenges will come your way but God wants to strengthen you with joy and prepare you so that you can overcome and enjoy life. Struggles and failures will never last, they will always fade into the past but God is your ever present and eternal source of security. Times change, things change, people change but God remains the same. His mercies are new every morning. He has always loved you and always will. Everyday of your life He will be there for you. He will never leave or forsake you. He has a super-abundance of wisdom and special and glorious treasures made just for you. Daily He prepares gifts that will thrill your soul and help you keep your life in control. When you acknowledge Him He manifests His magnificence so you can revel in His revelation. Fellowship with God and especially early, it is one of the greatest blessings in the entire Kingdom. It’s intimate and personal time with your all-knowing, ever-loving, Almighty awesome Father. He is so eminent, intense and immense that it will take not only this lifetime but also “the ages to come” to “show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.”(Eph 2:7)

Eph 2:4-7
4 But God — so rich is He in His mercy! Because of and in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us,

5 Even when we were dead (slain) by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ; [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for] it is by grace (His favor and mercy which you did not deserve) that you are saved ( delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation).

6 And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

7 He did this that He might clearly demonstrate through the ages to come the immeasurable (limitless, surpassing) riches of His free grace (His unmerited favor) in [His] kindness and goodness of heart toward us in Christ Jesus.
AMP

Ex 3:14
14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
NKJV

Ps 63:1-2
63 O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.
2 So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
NKJV

Isa 26:9
9 With my soul I have desired You in the night,
Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early;
NKJV

Jer 7:13-14
And now, because you have done all these works," says the Lord, "and I spoke to you, rising up early and speaking, but you did not hear, and I called you, but you did not answer,
NKJV

Jer 11:7-8
7 For I earnestly exhorted your fathers in the day I brought them up out of the land of Egypt, until this day, rising early and exhorting, saying, "Obey My voice."
NKJV

Jer 32:33-34
33 And they have turned to Me the back, and not the face; though I taught them, rising up early and teaching them, yet they have not listened to receive instruction.
NKJV

Luke 21:38
38 Then early in the morning all the people came to Him in the temple to hear Him.
NKJV

Ps 5:3
3 My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord;
In the morning I will direct it to You,
And I will look up.
NKJV

Ps 30:5
5 For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.
NKJV

Ps 88:13
13 But to You I have cried out, O Lord,
And in the morning my prayer comes before You.
NKJV

Ps 143:8
8 Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You.
NKJV

Lam 3:22-24
22 Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
24 "The Lord is my portion," says my soul,
"Therefore I hope in Him!"
NKJV

Ezek 12:8
8 And in the morning the word of the Lord came to me, saying…
NKJV

Matt 20:1
20 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard.
NKJV

Mark 1:35-36
35 Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed.
NKJV

2 Peter 1:19-20
19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
NKJV

PIE90 Scripture:

Isa 50:4
4 "The Lord God has given Me
The tongue of the learned,
That I should know how to speak
A word in season to him who is weary.
He awakens Me morning by morning,
He awakens My ear
To hear as the learned.
NKJV