Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ready, Set, GO!

Look at the calendar! This is your battlefield. It’s like a chess board and each day you get an opportunity to move and fulfill your dreams. If you want to get fit and prosper in every area you will need a strategy and a commitment to complete it. What you choose to do with your time will determine how you spend your life. Waste it and you will regret it. If you don’t pray and make plans someone else has plans for you - A spiritual enemy to destroy you, multi-billion dollar marketing to entice you, credit card companies to enslave you, people to take advantage of you, etc. There’s only so much of you to go around and “everybody wants you” to do something for them. Most of them want to win at your expense. They have a strategy to make this happen and if you merely exist and don’t resist you will lose. You’ll end your days, months and years and wonder where your life went.

A new year is on the horizon, what will you do? Will you fulfill God’s will and walk out your dreams? If so what steps will you take to ensure your progress? Now is the time to get ready because in 15 days the starting gun goes off and BOOM – 2010! Its time to GO! You ought to know where you’re going and what you’re doing before you get there otherwise you’ll just wander around aimlessly wasting time and money.

God gave me an overall goal simple strategy to fulfill His will and you’re welcome to join me. The goal is to - “Get Fit for our King!” and to fulfill His will. And the strategy to accomplish it is P.I.E.

To Get Fit!
Means to be in good condition, healthy, strong, ready, qualified, equipped and outfitted.

To Get Fit…In every area of life! – spiritually, mentally, physically, financially and relationally.

To Get Fit for Our King! – to fulfill His will. To be ready, willing and able to do whatever He wants, whenever He wants to do it.

As you fulfill His will you will be fulfilled and accomplish your God given dreams!

Here’s HOW! The Strategy:
P.I.E. – Pray and Obey EVERYDAY!
PRAY – Talk and Listen, Read and Write, Journal
ITEMIZE – WRITE IT DOWN! – Make a list – P.S. it!
Prioritize -
Strategize –
EXERCISE – Do it, act, accomplish, perform - fulfill God’s will!

In 2010 I will be doing four sets of PIE for 90 days each. I commit to execute the strategy to pray and obey everyday. By the end of the 2010 I expect to come full circle (360) in fulfilling God’s will for the year. I will be sending out messages and scriptures intended to be helpful in daily discipleship to everyone in the “Fit for Our King” group. This is just supplemental, your real spiritual nutrition and inspiration will come form your personal prayer time with God. You’ll need to make and do your own PIE everyday I’ll just be here to remind you and help you along the way. YOU CAN DO IT! Fulfill God’s will and walk in His ways and life will be so sweet! And you won’t end up wasting your life but tasting the rich fulfillment and be – Fit for Our KING!

Hab 2:1-4
2 I will stand my watch
And set myself on the rampart,
And watch to see what He will say to me,
And what I will answer when I am corrected.

2 Then the Lord answered me and said:

"Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

4 "Behold the proud,
His soul is not upright in him;
But the just shall live by his faith.
NKJV


Hab 2:1-4
1 [OH, I know, I have been rash to talk out plainly this way to God!] I will [in my thinking] stand upon my post of observation and station myself on the tower or fortress, and will watch to see what He will say within me and what answer I will make [as His mouthpiece] to the perplexities of my complaint against Him.

2 And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day. [Heb 10:37,38.]

4 Look at the proud; his soul is not straight or right within him, but the [rigidly] just and the [uncompromisingly] righteous man shall live by his faith and in his faithfulness. [Rom 1:17; Gal 3:11.]
AMP


Heb 10:35-39
35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

37 "For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him."

39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
NKJV

PIE90 Scripture:

Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."
NKJV