Monday, June 7, 2010

Enduring – According to His Riches in Glory

“You have need of endurance” and “my God shall supply all your need.” Endurance isn’t easy otherwise it wouldn’t be called endurance. But you don’t have to do it in your own strength and try to “pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.” God said that He would “supply all your need according to His riches in glory” and “That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man.” He gives you the force of fortitude and if you “use the force” then you can abide in cheerful and patient perseverance. So you are, “Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.” You can say, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Including endure and receive the promise because it’s “‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the Lord of hosts.”

“You have need of endurance” and “my God shall supply all your need!”


Heb 10:35-36
35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
NKJV

Phil 4:19
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
KJV

Eph 3:16

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
KJV

Col 1:11
11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
KJV

Phil 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
NKJV

Zech 4:6-7
'You can't force these things. They only come about through my Spirit,' says God-of-the-Angel-Armies.
MES

Zech 4:6
'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the Lord Almighty.
NIV