Friday, June 4, 2010

They Have a “Good” Personality

I encourage you to personalize this and think about what it means to you…

The key to be free is to be me with an enhanced personality, quickened by the Almighty. His Word sets me free for when I see Him I see me. By His Word I’m transformed, by His Spirit conformed as His will is performed. All I yield will be filled His kingdom to build. He expresses His originality shining through my personality.

Rom 8:11
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
KJV

1 John 3:2-3
2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
NKJV

1 John 4:17b
…as He is, so are we in this world.
NKJV

Rev 1:8
8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
NKJV

Rom 8:29
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
NKJV

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
NKJV

Titus 3:4-7
4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
NKJV

Eph 5:1
5 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.
NKJV