Tuesday, June 15, 2010

“It is GOD Who Works in You!”

You are God’s workmanship! He is your Creator and the Master Craftsman working in you. He will perfect that which concerns you and bring to completion the good work that He has begun in you. Don’t get impatient when it seems like He’s taking too long, He knows exactly what He’s doing. Quality takes time, you’re made in His image, and now He’s teaching you to live according to His likeness. From the core of your being He’s bringing forth His love, great joy and enabling you to walk in perfect peace. Your part is but to believe and receive, to work with the One who’s working in you. Trust and obey and know that day by day you’re being transformed by His love that you may walk in His ways.

Phil 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
NKJV

Phil 1:6-7
6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;
NKJV

Eph 2:10
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
NKJV


Heb 13:20-21
20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
NKJV

Ps 139:13-18
For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.
NKJV

Ps 138:7-8
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
You will stretch out Your hand
Against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me.
8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.
NKJV

Eph 3:20-21
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
NKJV