Thursday, February 16, 2012

GoodFun4Every1

Rhymes and reason, in every season,
Help you cope, renew your hope,
Make you laugh, when you feel sad,
And let pain go, when you’ve been mad.

Something silly, something true,
Something happy, to get you through.
So take one, make one, sing a song,
Good fun, for everyone, all day long!

Ps 60:12
12 With God we will gain the victory,
and he will trample down our enemies.
NIV

2 Sam 22:1-4
1 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 2 And he said:

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation,
My stronghold and my refuge;
My Savior, You save me from violence.
4 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies.
NKJV

Ps 108:12-13
12 Give us aid against the enemy,
for the help of man is worthless.
13 With God we will gain the victory,
and he will trample down our enemies.
NIV