Friday, February 3, 2012

Ground and Pound

Oppression often comes to say,
“I don’t want do it today!”
But you must resist,
Or become its prey.

Cast down dismay,
It’s thoughts to slay,
Arise and say,
“I’LL DO IT ANYWAY!”

Infections of weakness and legions of lies will try to arise to bring your demise. So you must fight, and persist to resist, till they cease and desist.

Don’t just accept, whatever thought comes into your head, because if you do, your dreams ‘ill be dead. But guard your heart and mind with all diligence for as a man “thinketh in his heart, so is he” and out of his heart “spring the issues of life.”

Ground and pound – weak willed incantations and infectious imaginations. Lift up your chin and declare “I will win!” and “I’ll never give in, to oppression again!”

2 Cor 10:5
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
KJV

Ps 18:37-38
37 I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them;
Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed.
38 I have wounded them,
So that they could not rise;
They have fallen under my feet.
NKJV

Isa 54:14-15
14 In righteousness you shall be established;
You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me.
Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.
NKJV

Isa 41:10-13
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

11 "Behold, all those who were incensed against you
Shall be ashamed and disgraced;
They shall be as nothing,
And those who strive with you shall perish.
12 You shall seek them and not find them —
Those who contended with you.
Those who war against you
Shall be as nothing,
As a nonexistent thing.
13 For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'
NKJV