Monday, February 13, 2012

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

You may be lonely but you’re not alone. So don’t buy the lie and give in to the grim. “But I feel so alone!” and that may the fact but the truth is that YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

The facts you can change but truth you can not.

If you’re feeling lonely because of your present circumstances you may not be able to change the situation right away but you can change how you feel today. Because how you feel is greatly determined what you focus on.

If you focus on the facts you will reinforce them and they will “feel” more real. And you can’t deny em but you don’t have to supply em. In other words, don’t sit around feeling sorry for yourself and marinate your own mind in misery. And I KNOW that it’s easier said then done but what’s the alternative? If you give in to grief you’ll get no relief.

So what you must do is focus on the Truth. Meditate, and marinate your mind in something good. Choose to think on the things that are truly real and you’ll be able to change how you feel. Look at what’s good and not what’s bad and then you won’t feel so sad. And it will work with just good old good thoughts but the best thing you can do is think on “the Truth.”

God’s Word is Truth and has the power to change your mind forever. It’s the lasting solution for your minds pollution. It can cleanse out old thoughts that ail and create a mindset to prevail - a new perspective, a new reality – a new vitality. The Word of God is alive, and full of faith, hope and love. When you believe it, and receive it - it infuses Life into your life. It’s the source of peace and fount of joy when it’s thoughts you do employ.

SO – what does it say about you being alone?

Deut 31:6
6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."
NKJV

Deut 31:8
8 And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed."
NKJV

Heb 13:5b
…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not,[I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down ( relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
AMP

Matt 28:20b
…and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
NKJV

Isa 41:13
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

11 "Behold, all those who were incensed against you
Shall be ashamed and disgraced;
They shall be as nothing,
And those who strive with you shall perish.
12 You shall seek them and not find them —
Those who contended with you.
Those who war against you
Shall be as nothing,
As a nonexistent thing.
13 For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'
NKJV

John 16:32
32 Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.
NKJV

John 14:16-18
16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever — 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
NKJV

1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
NKJV

John 17:22-23
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
NKJV

Rom 8:31-39
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

"For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
NKJV

So even when you’re feeling lonely YOU ARE NOT ALONE. And I know you heart hurts but it’s time for it to be healed. And the healing is in the Word. If you will take the Truth and medicate your mind with that, instead of continuing to marinate it in misery then things will begin to change. It will take dedication and discipline to get your mind right but you must do it in order to get your life right. And I’m here to help you so you’re not alone in this dimension either. And I believe that God will also lead you and connect you with other people if you will take courage, step out and go where you have it in your heart to go. You can meet people here or there or anywhere, or reconnect with those you already know, but your mind and heart have to be open at least a little bitty bit. Because your wounds can become walls that shut you out from the rest of the world. And the walls of your personal prison can only be breached by you, when you put out a hand to take the hand of the One, and the ones that are reaching out to you.

Isa 41:13
For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'
NKJV

Rev 3:20
20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
NKJV

John 6:37
37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
NKJV

Jer 31:3
3 The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
NKJV

Matt 11:28-30
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
NKJV

John 7:37-39
37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." 39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive;
NKJV

John 4:13-14
13 Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."
NKJV

John 14:16-18
16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever — 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
NKJV

John 1:12-13
12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
NKJV

1 John 3:1
3 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!
NIV

Rom 8:16
16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
NKJV

Matt 28:20b
…and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
NKJV