Monday, February 20, 2012

What Ta Do?

What to do when you don’t know what to do.

Prov 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
NKJV

Prov 3:5-6
5 Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
6 Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
he's the one who will keep you on track.
MES

2 Chron 20:12b
We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you."
NIV

2 Chron 20:12b
We don't know what to do; we're looking to you.
MES

2 Chron 20:12b
We are at a loss what to do: but our eyes are on you.
BBE

So I know what to do when I don’t know what to do, the answer is simple I must trust in You.
I can’t figure it out so I’ll just follow You, one step at a time and You’ll see me through.

Isa 26:3-4
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
KJV

Isa 26:3
3 You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.
NIV

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]
AMP

John 14:27-28
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
NKJV

Col 3:15-18
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
NKJV