Sunday, November 6, 2016

TO KNOW & TO GO



Lord, please help me! - To know specifically what I need to do, and to have the courage and strength to follow through.  


TO KNOW & TO GO

Lord, please help me:

To know what to do,
and when and how,
and get it done,
in the here and now.

Please show me the plan,
for the week,
and to stay the course,
this is what I seek.

And not to get,
bogged down in stress,
or overwhelmed in fear,
or let my mind obsess.

Help me focus now,
on the task at hand,
to fulfill Your will,
and keep Your command –

To love You first,
and my neighbor two,
this is what I seek,
and what I will do.

And all the details,
will fall into line,
each in their own,
each in their time.

Ps 32:8-9
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.
9 Do not be like the horse or like the mule,
Which have no understanding,
Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle,
Else they will not come near you.
NKJV

Mark 16:15-16
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
NKJV

Rom 10:15
15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written:

"How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace,
Who bring glad tidings of good things!" 
NKJV

Prov 16:9
9 A man's heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
NKJV

2 Cor 1:17-18
17 Therefore, when I was planning this, did I do it lightly? Or the things I plan, do I plan according to the flesh, that with me there should be Yes, Yes, and No, No?
NKJV

Prov 19:21
21 There are many plans in a man's heart,
Nevertheless the Lord's counsel — that will stand.
NKJV

Prov 21:5
5 The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty,
But those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty.
NKJV

Ps 119:33
33 God, teach me lessons for living
so I can stay the course.
MES

Heb 6:11-12
11 And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end, 12 that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
NKJV

Heb 6:11-12
11 And now I want each of you to extend that same intensity toward a full-bodied hope, and keep at it till the finish. 12 Don't drag your feet. Be like those who stay the course with committed faith and then get everything promised to them.
MES

Luke 8:50
50 But Jesus, on hearing this, answered him, Do not be seized with alarm or struck with fear; simply believe
AMP

Ps 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the Lord;
And He inclined to me,
And heard my cry.
2 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.
3 He has put a new song in my mouth —
Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in the Lord.
NKJV

Ps 118:5-6
5 I called on the Lord in distress;
The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place.
6 The Lord is on my side;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
NKJV

Ps 61:1-4
61 Hear my cry, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3 For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.
Selah
NKJV

2 Tim 1:7
7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.
AMP

Heb 13:20-21
20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
NKJV

1 John 4:12-16
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us. 13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. 15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
NKJV