Friday, April 2, 2010

Ridin High

Yay! I’m headed to the mountain to go boarding. It always makes me think of the scripture,

Isa 58:14
Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth…
KJV

Ha, ha that’s not exactly what He was talking about but it is God who made the mountains and the snow and gave us the awesome wisdom to invent the board so I praise Him for it anyway! Thank God who gives us all good things “who gives us richly all things to enjoy!”

John 10:10
10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
AMP

God gives us an abundance of snow and life till it overflows so we can enjoy it. Think of all the good things that He’s given you to enjoy and have a great day and be blessed in every way!