Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crowned with Grace for the Race

I don’t have much to say today. God is helping me get reorganized this morning. He does that sometimes and I’ve learned that you have to take the grace when it comes.

Sometimes you can do things with ease and others hardly do them at all. When it’s easy it’s a simple indication that God’s grace is upon you and so the time is probably right. When it’s not it’s not and so it’s probably not time.

Just gotta learn to go with the flow.

Not to say that it’s always easy, it’s not. But when it’s not then there’s a grace to press through and do what you need to do.

If it’s urgent it’s probably because you didn’t do it when you should have. But don’t fret, just ask God to help you get caught up, and then press through until you do.

You need things in order to go with the flow, because all of the clutter will make you go slow.

1 Cor 14:40
40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
NKJV

1 Cor 15:10-11
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
NKJV

Prov 4:5-9
5 Get wisdom! Get understanding!
Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
6 Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you;
Love her, and she will keep you.
7 Wisdom is the principal thing;
Therefore get wisdom.
And in all your getting, get understanding.
8 Exalt her, and she will promote you;
She will bring you honor, when you embrace her.
9 She will place on your head an ornament of grace;
A crown of glory she will deliver to you."
NKJV

1 Cor 9:24
24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.
NKJV